Although I used my already cut pieces (on which I did a full breast adjustment), I did change up the thing again. This time I cut the back as one piece. This was a bit of a challenge because the pattern pieces are very curvy. The end result understates why I love working with knits. Knits are forgiving (to some extend), I surely didn't succeed in puzzling all those curves together for the full hundred percent but it was good enough. I pieced the back together because this way the print is not distorted. On the front, due to my breasts the princess seams are great, but although I am curvy at the back as well, I think the added plus there is much less.
Another thing I changed is the bottom of the dress. The Martini curves inwards, but this time I drew a small flare outwards from the waist down. I drew a much lower neckline than I did last time, a few of you correctly pointed out that showing some more skin there would be better.
The fabric is from Stoffenelf and has a great drape. Stoffenelf has a quickly changing stock, and this fabric is already out of stock. Check out the current stock (many digital jersey's), you will surely find some nice alternatives. I cut this dress the night this fabric (and many more) arrived in my home. There isn't much that is more satisfying than sewing a dress that immediately fits great from fabric you just bought.
I love to hear what you think of my creations. Feel free to leave a comment in the language you prefer (although Google translate might have to assist me if you choose something different than English, German, Dutch or Hungarian).