Below you find the "before" photo. You can see the shirt is only a bit too, so to give it a more female shape I only needed to take a few centimeters from the sides and narrowed the bodice part at the shoulders. I did not use a pattern, I just traced one of my well fitting shirts. The bottom width and sleeves remained the same. Because I knew the sleeves were long enough I simply cut the sleeves from the arm wholes and did not use my seam ripper.
I wanted to try the bleach drawing thing again, to see if I could get a lighter bleaching with real bleach. Although the bleaching is lighter, it still isn't white. I left the bleach on a whole night, so I do not know how people get it so much whiter, it might depend on the fabric as well. If I would have managed to create a perfectly white drawing, I would have made a dress with a drawing inspired by this one (thank you Olga for bringing this one to my attention). Now I have to reconsider those plans.
The drawing of this shirt was inspired by this picture. In that picture the lines are embroidered but I very much liked the idea of lines becoming letters. I copied the "love" part not being on the line, but adjusted the text to fit with my lifestyle. The bleached lines are not even, sometimes a few blobs came out of the bottle and I even managed to drip some bleach here and there, but I think these imperfections have their own charm.