Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Agatha for the teen

Being at home has not led to a lot of sewing time in the previous weeks, but the new Fibre Mood, magazine 10, made me dust off the machines. Today is the official release day of the new magazine, edition 10 already!



 A year ago, I had to make special adjustments for our teen because she was in between child and adult sizes. Those times are already over, adult patterns it is. Today, I am showing you the Agatha size 32 from the new Fibre Mood. A long flowy summer dress. The Agatha has butterfly sleeves and gatherings in the front, giving the whole a romantic vibe. The original pattern has a long skirt, but I think the dress would look great knee length as well.



The new Fibre Mood has many gorgeous summer patterns, but I immediately fell in love with Agatha. It is singing summer evenings. It is suitable for summer weddings, but also for simply going to the store. The example was made in a flowy jersey, so I used viscose jersey. With hindsight, I had better chosen a lighter weight fabric, maybe modal jersey. The long skirt pulls the bodice down a bit.



The original Agatha has a spicy front, a deep V, but I made a slight adjustment for our twelve-year-old. The original dress also looks great with a top underneath, but to make it more modest by itself, I simply ladder-stitched the front a bit. Added bonus, if she changes her dress preferences in two years and she still fits the dress, I can simply remove the extra stitches.


5 comments:

  1. Super leuk! En mooi gedaan met een passende decolleté voor een teen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, I am Theresa Williams After being in relationship with Anderson for years, he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to my friend and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that never believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the spell caster, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him. That was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made a promise that anybody I know that has a relationship problem, I would be of help to such a person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem. His email: {drogunduspellcaster@gmail.com} you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or any other Case.
      1) Love Spells
      2) solution and cure to all sickness
      3) Herbal Cure for any disease/sickness
      4) Marriage Spells
      5) Pregnancy spell
      6) Breakup Spells
      7) Death spell
      8.) You want to be promoted in your office
      9) want to satisfy your lover
      10) Lottery
      Contact this great man if you are having any problem for a lasting solution
      through {drogunduspellcaster@gmail.com}

      Delete
  2. IT'S AMAZING TO SPEAK WONDERFUL ABOUT DR DAWN. I'm Vanessa canga. I had a beautiful union with my husband and I shared happiness, warmth and true love. We lived together for 10 years and had two children. A few months ago, we started having endless problems and constant quarrels. The house was full of unhappiness and my children always cried seeing us fight all the time. Eventually, he left and cut off all means for us to communicate with him. I did everything I could to get him back because of how much I loved him, but to no avail. DR DAWN came to my aid when I contacted him and revealed to me that a woman was behind the problems I was having, and he promised to help me, which he did when I followed his work procedures. My husband returned home to us and we invented things. We live happily together again. DR DAWN can help you too. contact him via WhatsApp: +2349046229159
    Email: dawnacuna314@gmail.com
    *If you want to reunite with your husband/wife.
    *If you want to have a peaceful marriage/relationship.
    *If you need spell to get pregnant/conceive.
    *If you want to treat infertility.
    *If you want to revenge/take back your property.
    *If you want promotion spell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SSN DOB DL FULLZ (USA)
    SIN DOB FULLZ (CANADA)
    NIN DOB SORT CODE FUJLLZ (UK)
    YOUNG AGE FULLZ 2002 & ABOVE

    HIGH CREDIT SCORES PROS 700+
    CC WITH CVV (USA|UK|CANADA|RU)

    DL/ID FRONT & BACK WITH SELFIE
    PASSPORT PHOTOS
    USA|UK|CANADA ID's

    BUSINESS EIN COMPANY FULLZ
    CLONING CARD DUMPS TRACK 101 & 202

    SPECIFIC FULLZ OF EACH STATE|ZIPCODE|CITY|GENDER|AGE
    KYC & TAX RETUN FILLING FULLZ
    SBA|PUA|UI|UBEREATS|DOORDASH ACOOUNTS OPENING FULLZ

    All type of Fullz|Leads|Pros are available
    Very fresh spammed & Legit info
    Invalid & used info will be replaced|No Refund
    Payment option only Digital & Crypto Currency

    *Hit me up here for deals & discounts

    @killhacks / @leadsupplier > Telegram
    752822040 / @killhacks > ICQ
    bigbull0334 @ onion mail . org > Email
    @peeterhacks > Skype

    ReplyDelete